The IF does NOT recognize "duplicate or counterfeit" bands for ANY I.F. sanctioned event!
NEW IF FEATURE!
Check out the NEW DATABASE by clicking below
or under the Events Tab and the 2023 IF Convention button.
This IF Database has Breeder, Handler, a Master Bird List, and a Band Number Search feature for this year.
2023 IF Convention Race Winners!
Handler: Kevin Williams - Braintree, MA
Breeder: Tom Motyl - Coventry, CT
Pictured below is Kevin Williams holding the
winning bird 23185 AU 23 EGM
with friend Rod Hultquist.
IF Race Program
We are very excited to announce that IF has partnered with SpeedFancier to provide a race program to all IF Member clubs.
We will be allowing a limited number of clubs to test the program before it is generally available to all members. If you or your club is interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most up-to-date information, you can visit our dedicated update and status page
The page will be updated as the project moves along and additional functionality is added.
Any club that has lost access to WinSpeed1
and are without a race program to use can request immediate access to the new program and request
free training from the developer.
1 The original WinSpeed© was a PC software program offered by the American Racing Pigeon Union, Inc.
In response to the Covid19 outbreak, the Board of the I.F. is encouraging all clubs to adhere to your state’s guidelines for social distancing and crowd size. As pigeon fanciers we are aware of how quickly a virus can spread through a flock and the damage it can do. We are not the youngest group of sportsmen and many of use suffer from respiratory issues.
Under the I.F. policy of Home Rule, we cannot mandate that you do not gather and ship races. We do encourage you to follow your state’s guidelines and be safe.
is Due January 1st!
P.O. Box C
Clark Mills, NY 13321
Introducing the New PMV Vaccine!
KM-PMV: Pigeon Paramyxovirus (PMV) Vaccine
Pigeon Paramyxovirus is endemic in the feral pigeon population, and hence can be dragged in by any flying birds that might mix with ferals (think young bird races). It can also be carried and intermittently shed by apparently healthy adult pigeons, especially in stressful situations such as races, shows, moult… Because PMV is so devastating and ubiquitous, it is extremely important to protect(=vaccinate) your birds against this disease.
The New KM-PMV Vaccine is:
• Proven effective against Pigeon Paramyxo disease
• Gene sequenced to verify identity as PMV
• Extensively tested in both Lab and Field for both effectiveness and also for safety
• Developed from the actual field virus isolated from a pigeon that was sick and died from PMV disease
• Developed by successful pigeon fanciers/veterinarians, Drs. John Kazmierczak and Paul Miller; manufactured by ARKO, a successful, USDA licensed vaccine Lab.
• Technical support available from Dr. Kazmierczak at (609)-771-0995 (West Trenton Animal Hospital)
• Same smooth, gentle adjuvant as KM-1 vaccine: eliminates: vaccine reaction, down time, losses
• USDA licensed: legal to sell, possess, ship and use
• For use in all types of pigeons:
• racing, showing, meat, pet, flying, research,…
Initial shipments of this vaccine will begin on Monday (2-26) to the following Vendors; contact one of the Vendors listed below:
Foys Pigeon Supplies – www.foyspigeonsupplies.com – 1-877-355-7727
Jedds – www.jedds.com– 1-800-659-5928
Siegel Pigeons – www.siegelpigeons.com – 1-800-437-4436
Vita King Products – www.vitakingproducts.com – 1-877-848-5464
© 2023 IFPigeon.com
Disclaimer and Credits