In response to the Covid19 outbreak, the Board of the I.F. is encouraging all clubs to adhere to your state’s guidelines for social distancing and crowd size. As pigeon fanciers we are aware of how quickly a virus can spread through a flock and the damage it can do. We are not the youngest group of sportsmen and many of use suffer from respiratory issues.
Under the I.F. policy of Home Rule, we cannot mandate that you do not gather and ship races. We do encourage you to follow your state’s guidelines and be safe.
The IF does NOT recognize "duplicate or counterfeit" bands for ANY I.F. sanctioned event!
All I-Com Bands were shipped on 12/28/20.
Regular Band orders were shipped on 12/31/20, 1/4/21 & 1/5/21.
The Post Office is STILL experiencing delays due to Covid-19. I have heard some orders have been delivered quickly, and some with 4-10 days late depending on which postal facility the packages go through.
If you want a tracking # please email me at:
DaybreakD@me.com I will need the city and zip code of the delivery address.
Secretary Packets will be mailed around the
first week of February. Watch for the packets and send all items back to Susan Hurrell (new secretary).
is Now Due!
P.O. Box C
Clark Mills, NY 13321
Introducing the New PMV Vaccine!
KM-PMV: Pigeon Paramyxovirus (PMV) Vaccine
Pigeon Paramyxovirus is endemic in the feral pigeon population, and hence can be dragged in by any flying birds that might mix with ferals (think young bird races). It can also be carried and intermittently shed by apparently healthy adult pigeons, especially in stressful situations such as races, shows, moult… Because PMV is so devastating and ubiquitous, it is extremely important to protect(=vaccinate) your birds against this disease.
The New KM-PMV Vaccine is:
• Proven effective against Pigeon Paramyxo disease
• Gene sequenced to verify identity as PMV
• Extensively tested in both Lab and Field for both effectiveness and also for safety
• Developed from the actual field virus isolated from a pigeon that was sick and died from PMV disease
• Developed by successful pigeon fanciers/veterinarians, Drs. John Kazmierczak and Paul Miller; manufactured by ARKO, a successful, USDA licensed vaccine Lab.
• Technical support available from Dr. Kazmierczak at (609)-771-0995 (West Trenton Animal Hospital)
• Same smooth, gentle adjuvant as KM-1 vaccine: eliminates: vaccine reaction, down time, losses
• USDA licensed: legal to sell, possess, ship and use
• For use in all types of pigeons:
• racing, showing, meat, pet, flying, research,…
Initial shipments of this vaccine will begin on Monday (2-26) to the following Vendors; contact one of the Vendors listed below:
Foys Pigeon Supplies – www.foyspigeonsupplies.com – 1-877-355-7727
Jedds – www.jedds.com– 1-800-659-5928
Siegel Pigeons – www.siegelpigeons.com – 1-800-437-4436
Vita King Products – www.vitakingproducts.com – 1-877-848-5464
© 2021 IFPigeon.com
Disclaimer and Credits